Friends of Ed;
I talked with father on the phone this morning for about 20 minutes. It was a bit frustrating because intermittently there seemed to be a problem where I could hear him but he couldn't hear me. He mentioned that John Kerr had called him and he was eager to know what had transpired in the election yesterday. It seems he had not been listening to the radio or TV and nobody else had mentioned it. He also had been looking at appointments in his day book and somehow he had his June 7th Hematology appointment down for May 7th and he was in a bit of a panic about how he was going to attend the appointment. I was able to reassure him that I would help him attend the appointment on June 7th. He says he is sleeping OK and the meals are acceptable. Overall his situation seemed to me about the same as it usually is.
Vince
No comments:
Post a Comment