Friends of Ed;
I visited father today for a couple of hours in the early afternoon. He said he had slept well the previous night (which he seems to be doing more of lately) and he was up and about the whole time I was there. While I was visiting cousin Louise called me on my cell phone so she and father were able to have a chat which was really nice! I also checked father's mailbox today and there was a nice card from Kay MacKnight. She is the widow of one of my mother's brothers.
I have now confirmed with the Alta Vista Manor activity director (Cheryl Conley) that Ben Greenberg's Clarinet Quartet is scheduled to perform at the Manor on Sunday March 27 starting at 2:15 PM. I hope to see you there!
Vince
1 comment:
Your dad should enjoy that!
I'm glad you can finally get back in to see him. I'm sure he missed your visits.
I have spent the last few days getting Mom into her nursing home. If all is going well I should be able to call your dad this weekend. Until then give him our love please.
Post a Comment