Friends of Ed;
I visited father today for a couple of hours in the late afternoon. He said he slept well last night and was up and about the whole time I visited. I think he had been watching some television today as he complained that all he could get was election news! While I was there Judy Manning dropped in for a visit which was very nice. She plans to leave the Manor on Monday as her foot is healed sufficiently for her to live independently.
Alta Vista Manor still has the quarantine signs up advising people not to visit but there seems to be essentially no restriction in visiting rooms on the main floor. If they are willing to have the Clarinet Quintet concert tomorrow I think that we can now go back to business as usual for visiting.
In related news - I have booked myself a flight to BC on March 31 so starting then I obviously won't be able to visit father daily and won't be doing daily updates to the blog. Hopefully others who visit father will write up the details here so we can all stay informed.
Vince
No comments:
Post a Comment