Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Vist Wednesday March 30th.

Friends of Ed;

          I visited much earlier than usual today as it looked like a really nice day outside and I fancied a walk.  I am going to miss the nice weather here in Ottawa when I go to the rainy BC coast!  Father was sitting up on the edge of the bed today when I arrived and that was nice to see.  He still seems to have somewhat less energy than he had last week, but hopefully that will improve in a day or two.  I noted today that the gauze that pads the cannula tubes where run over his ears was looking pretty ratty so I had one of the nurses come in and replace it.  Hopefully I will get over to visit for a few minutes tomorrow morning before heading for the airport.  One of father's neighbors has kindly offered drive me there.

          I officially told Alta Vista Manor of my travel plans today and in return they gave me some very good news:  The Influenza A outbreak is officially over and the signs suggesting that visiting should be restricted have been taken down! 

          Vince

No comments: