Sunday, April 3, 2011

Visit Thursday March 31st.

Friends of Ed;

          I have a bit of catching up to do here!  I visited father for about an hour on Thursday morning and everything seemed to be reasonably OK.  This will be my last visit for a while as I am travelling to BC for about 6 weeks.  I will be phoning father every few days so I will still be doing a few blog entries.  Seeing as I will not be in Ottawa I would be as connected to what is going on so it will be more important for people who visit  to either write a blog entry or let me know by email or phone how things are going.  I have met many of my father's friends over the last 3 months and I must say it has been a pleasure!

          I had an email from Davina Pearl letting me know that she had a nice visit with father this evening for about an hour and a half. She and father chatted about many things, including some of my father's musical career in Toronto, and then listened to some music together.  She also said that the battery in father's watch failed today (the day I leave - of all days!) so she is going to get it replaced.  Thanks Davina!



           Thanks...

                    Vince

No comments: