Sunday, April 3, 2011

Phone Call Saturday April 2nd.

Friends of Ed;

          Well, I arrived in BC safely and have dealt with some of the more urgent matters here so I had time to call father today.  He seemed to be in pretty good spirits and we chatted about various things for about 20 or 30 minutes.  He too was struck by the irony that the battery in his watch failed on the day that I left for BC!  He says he has been sleeping pretty well overall but is still trying to get in some naps during the day.  He also says that he and the kitchen at Alta Vita Manor seem to be getting along reasonably well, which is nice to hear!  He mentioned that Alex Dopplinger had been in to visit him on Friday evening.  He really enjoyed the visit.  I subsequently had an email from Alex and she said that father was looking very well and that they had a lovely chat. 

          Vince

No comments: