Friends of Ed;
I had quite a long phone call with father today. Much of the discussion was about the upcoming voting day in the federal election and whether father would like to make the effort to cast his vote and how this could be made possible. After considerable discussion he decided that he didn't really want to bother and I was unable to persuade him otherwise, though I didn't really work too hard at it.
Otherwise he said he was feeling pretty good, the meals are still OK and he says he is sleeping well. I did ask if the cannula is bothering his ears and he said no. He has been wearing the headphones connected to the radio listening to the CBC "Tempo" program and in the past, if his ears were irritated, the headphones were the first thing to go.
According to father there have been no visitors since Alex Dopplinger on Monday of this week. Father is also expressing interest in my return to Ottawa. It's less than 2 weeks now so he doesn't have too long to wait!
Vince
No comments:
Post a Comment