I heard from Davina Pearl that she visited for about two and a half hours today. Father was up and about when she arrived and I think this is a very good sign, though he said his sleeping the last couple of days has been not as good as it might be. Davina and father discussed some of the stories in Murray Ginsberg’s book “They Loved to Play” that I took over to father’s place some weeks ago. The book is mainly about interviews with musicians who were active in the
Evidently it was a very nice day in Ottawa . When I am next in there I’ll have to see about getting a few outside chairs for father’s patio. Over the last little while I equipped father’s room for making tea. If you are visiting, feel free to make some for yourself and father. The kettle is on the counter and various mugs, plates, teas, instant coffee and other supplies are in the left hand cupboard above the microwave oven. There are also some tea biscuits on the top shelf of the cupboard. Enjoy!
Vince
No comments:
Post a Comment