Friends of Ed;
As I do every day I went over to visit father for a few hours. Today I kept him company at dinner and over the last few weeks having dinner in the dining room has become an established routine, with him walking to and from the dining room under his own steam! Hooray! I am starting to think that I should talk to the Manor about having father take his lunch in the dining room starting sometime next week.
I see from the sign in sheet at the front desk that Anne and Dennis Thompson, friends of father's next door neighbors Bill and Joan Paris on Tweed Avenue, were in to visit father today. They have been visiting from the UK and just returned to Ottawa from a two week trip (with Joan Paris and Hubert van Wettum) through the Rocky Mountains by train and then on to Alaska by cruise ship.
Vince
No comments:
Post a Comment